DARK WEB MONITORING
In today’s online marketplace businesses hold a large amount of data about their business, staff, contractors and customers, and this may include highly sensitive personal information. Hacks and data breaches are becoming more and more common, despite safeguards in place, and the breadth of damage to a compromised business can be astronomical in both cost and reputation.
WHAT IS THE DARK WEB?
With dark web monitoring and identity theft protection services, Dynamix Solutions offers an added layer of security to businesses by implementing cybersecurity best practices, searching all corners of the dark web for potential compromised data, and immediately issuing an alert if business data has been located.
HOW DOES DARK WEB MONITORING PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS?
There is no single solution that can protect a business against all possible online hacks or cyberattacks, but there are steps a business can implement to mitigate against the most common attacks; those due to human error and insufficient cybersecurity practices.
At Dynamix Solutions we specialize in protecting businesses like yours from falling victim to increasingly complex online threats and breaches of data. Dark web monitoring and identity theft protection services provide businesses with the ability to quickly identify if a cyberattack has occurred, if any digital credentials are exposed on the dark web, and mitigate the consequences.
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS MITIGATE THE RISKS OF CYBERATTACKS?
It is vital for your business to have processes in place to minimize the potential of a security breach of business data, such as IT cloud security services and dark web monitoring services, or risk being liable for damages should any digital assets be compromised.
DARK WEB MONITORING & IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 5Security risk audit and assessment
- 524/7/365 dark web monitoring of business domains
- 5Instant alerts of potential security breaches and hacks
- 5Monitoring of hacker sites, chatrooms, and social media
- 5Protection and monitoring of servers for potential botnets and malware data harvesting
- 5Protection and monitoring of business networks and potential P2P file leaks
- 5IT cloud security services
- 5Security awareness training for employees
- 5Cybersecurity best practices implementation