HELPING TORONTO & CALGARY
BUSINESSES THRIVE WITH
YOUR TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED.
We offer expert cybersecurity services and fully managed IT support services to Toronto and Calgary Businesses
WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Free yourself from the restrictions of traditional office tech so you can build a remote team and grow your business from anywhere in the world.
- Video & Messaging
- Cloud Hosted Email
- VPN Connections
GET MORE DONE
Combine the latest productivity, cloud and communication apps with our reliable support so you and your employees can accomplish more.
- Productivity Apps
- Help Desk Support
- 24/7 Monitoring
FEEL MORE SECURE
Never lose sleep wondering if your company data is safe from the mounting cyber security threats against small and medium sized businesses.
- Endpoint Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Network Security
KEEP THINGS MOVING
Insure your company’s data, network, and devices against major loss, keeping your business moving no matter what disasters may occur.
- Data Backup & DR
- Cloud Hosting
- File Sync & Share
Stop reacting to the present and start preparing for the future with our Virtual CIO (vCIO) and executive level technology planning solutions.
- Annual Budgeting
- Multi-Year Planning
- Vendor Management
NEED HELP NOW? CALL 1 (855) 405-1087
BRANDS & ORGANIZATIONS YOU CAN TRUST
EXPERT INSIGHTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Ransomware Attacks and TypesDid you know that 39% of Canadian businesses suffered a ransomware attack last year, while 65% anticipate being subject to a ransomware attack in the future? Even if your business doesn’t know what ransomware is, you need to watch out. … Read more
- What is Cloud Accounting Software & How Does it Work?If you’re still spending hours transcribing data about sales and purchases from your bank account to a spreadsheet, you’re missing a trick: cloud accounting software. This form of technology is revolutionizing the way Canadian businesses operate. What is Cloud Accounting? … Read more
- Why You Need to Stop Using Single-Factor AuthenticationUser authentication activity verification is an essential aspect of network security. Every big organization, small and medium-sized businesses, as well government agencies, must hold it with high importance. A solid user authentication system prevents your business and network infrastructures (database, … Read more
- Benefits of Working With a Local IT Services ProviderThe current trend in the business world has seen more startups and organizations become more technology dependent — for increased efficiency, protection from cyber attacks, and reduced labor costs. This has increased the need for IT services providers by most … Read more
- What is Cloud Technology, and How Does It Work?We are living in the age of knowledge-driven economics. Information is an asset, and how we share it defines the extent of our success. We have made major developments in the way we share and exchange information, however, the real … Read more
- What Are the Elements of Cybersecurity, and How Does It Work?The term “cybersecurity” can seem nebulous, as it encompasses so many different things. There is no single tactic that a business can take to secure its technological infrastructure – good cyber security services include multiple layers of protection that address … Read more