Managed it Services
HELPING TORONTO & CALGARY
BUSINESSES THRIVE WITH
YOUR TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED.
We offer expert cybersecurity services and fully managed IT support services to Toronto and Calgary Businesses
WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Free yourself from the restrictions of traditional office tech so you can build a remote team and grow your business from anywhere in the world.
- Video & Messaging
- Cloud Hosted Email
- VPN Connections
GET MORE DONE
Combine the latest productivity, cloud and communication apps with our reliable support so you and your employees can accomplish more.
- Productivity Apps
- Help Desk Support
- 24/7 Monitoring
FEEL MORE SECURE
Never lose sleep wondering if your company data is safe from the mounting cyber security threats against small and medium sized businesses.
- Endpoint Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Network Security
KEEP THINGS MOVING
Insure your company’s data, network, and devices against major loss, keeping your business moving no matter what disasters may occur.
- Data Backup & DR
- Cloud Hosting
- File Sync & Share
Stop reacting to the present and start preparing for the future with our Virtual CIO (vCIO) and executive level technology planning solutions.
- Annual Budgeting
- Multi-Year Planning
- Vendor Management
BRANDS & ORGANIZATIONS YOU CAN TRUST
EXPERT INSIGHTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- What’s the Difference Between Multi-Factor Authentication Options? (SMS, App, Security Key)Cloud adoption is nearly complete in Canada, with 92% of all businesses here using public cloud services. Cloud-based tools have become indispensable during the pandemic because they make business processes and data available from anywhere. But with the flexibility of … Read more
- Why Has Ransomware Become So Prevalent? (How to Protect Your Business)Of all the different types of malware, ransomware has become one of the most damaging. Companies often find their operations at a standstill when ransomware infects their network, and too many of them end up paying the ransom to get … Read more
- Technology Checklist for a Successful Remote TeamAs of January 2021, 32% of Canadian workers (aged 15 to 69) worked mainly from home, as compared to just 4% back in 2016. Having a remote or hybrid workforce is becoming the norm for businesses around the world, but … Read more
- 5 Reasons Firmware Attacks Have Skyrocketed (How to Protect Your Hardware)Security experts have noticed a disturbing trend happening that exploits weakness users may not even be able to see. We discussed this type of attack briefly in our article about top cybersecurity threats your business needs to watch out for, … Read more
- What Does Our Company Need to Know About the Windows 11 Release?Microsoft just made a big announcement that is going to impact Windows users around the holiday season 2021 and into early 2022. It’s issuing a new operating system (OS) upgrade around that time – Windows 11.
- Is Our Business Too Small For Managed IT Services?It’s natural when first beginning a business to start out doing many things yourself. Business owners want to save money and keep overhead as low as possible while they grow.