HELPING TORONTO & CALGARY
BUSINESSES THRIVE WITH
YOUR TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED.
We offer expert cybersecurity services and fully managed IT support services to Toronto and Calgary Businesses
WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Free yourself from the restrictions of traditional office tech so you can build a remote team and grow your business from anywhere in the world.
- Video & Messaging
- Cloud Hosted Email
- VPN Connections
GET MORE DONE
Combine the latest productivity, cloud and communication apps with our reliable support so you and your employees can accomplish more.
- Productivity Apps
- Help Desk Support
- 24/7 Monitoring
FEEL MORE SECURE
Never lose sleep wondering if your company data is safe from the mounting cyber security threats against small and medium sized businesses.
- Endpoint Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Network Security
KEEP THINGS MOVING
Insure your company’s data, network, and devices against major loss, keeping your business moving no matter what disasters may occur.
- Data Backup & DR
- Cloud Hosting
- File Sync & Share
Stop reacting to the present and start preparing for the future with our Virtual CIO (vCIO) and executive level technology planning solutions.
- Annual Budgeting
- Multi-Year Planning
- Vendor Management
NEED HELP NOW? CALL 1 (855) 405-1087
BRANDS & ORGANIZATIONS YOU CAN TRUST
EXPERT INSIGHTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- What is Cloud Technology, and How Does It Work?We are living in the age of knowledge-driven economics. Information is an asset, and how we share it defines the extent of our success. We have made major developments in the way we share and exchange information, however, the real … Read more
- What Are the Elements of Cybersecurity, and How Does It Work?The term “cybersecurity” can seem nebulous, as it encompasses so many different things. There is no single tactic that a business can take to secure its technological infrastructure – good cyber security services include multiple layers of protection that address … Read more
- What’s the Difference: Service Desk vs. Help DeskThe majority of people have heard of both service and help desk services, but not many can pinpoint the ways in which they differ, and which help desk support option is best. Depending on your needs, understanding the difference will … Read more
- How to Take Care of Your Computer With Computer Hardware MaintenanceComputers, just like any other electronic device, need regular maintenance. The same way that you attend your annual medical check-up, your computer also needs scheduled maintenance of its computer hardware to ensure that you are doing everything you can to extend its lifespan. This is what many people call preventative maintenance.
- What Are IT Professionals & What Do They Do?When you hear the title “IT professional”, ask yourself an important question: do you have an understanding of what that actually means? Professionals of any kind are qualified in their industry in a manner that requires special education, skills, or … Read more
- Should You Delegate Your IT Operations?Delegating tasks is not always easy, whether you’re a small business owner or enterprise executive. While doing things yourself “in-house” might seem like an economical choice. This isn’t always the case. Sometimes trying to do things yourself can end up … Read more